- Schedule Your December Appointments Now
- Are You a Candidate for Invisalign?
- A Different Kind of Dental Practice
- Legit Online Pokies | Uptown Pokies Casino Unlimited Cashback Bonus Terms
- Best Online Pokies In New Zealand | Mobile Casinos Versus Mobile Pokies Apps
- Nearest Pokies Open | Pokies that you can play with Double Up Slots App
- Call Immediately If You Have Tooth Pain
- What to Bring to Your Initial Dentist
- Invisalign vs. Mail Order Braces
- Invisalign vs Traditional Braces
- Does Invisalign Hurt?
- Getting to Know Dr. Fernanda McCosh
- Good Customer Service Still Matters
- Dental Insurance Polices Are Intentionally Confusing
- For Dental Practices, Managing the Schedule Is Key
- Bi-Annual Teeth Cleaning Optimizes Oral Health
- ‘I Already Brush So Why Should I Floss?’
- The McCosh Family Dentistry Difference
- The Importance of Professional Dental Care
- Let Us Explain Your Dental Benefits
- Teeth Whitening Essentials for Every Lifestyle
- Why Can’t Going to the Dentist Be Fun?
- If You Don’t Love Your Smile … Improve It!
- Instagram Gallery
- Get Rid of Bad Breath Forever with This One Weird Trick
- New to South Florida? Welcome!
- ‘Why Do I Need to See the Dentist Twice Per Year?’
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Smile
- The Most Effective Way to Find a New Dentist
- Don’t Let Your Dental Benefits Expire
- Implants Offer a Permanent Solution for Common Dental Problems
- Building a Routine Promotes Good Oral Health
- Confused About Insurance Coverage? We Can Help!
- Call to Schedule Your Dental Appointment Soon
- Relax! We Offer Pain-Free Dentistry
- Ask for Our Waiting List for Last-Minute Appointments
- Make Good Oral Habits Part of Your Routine
- You May Have Bad Breath and Not Even Know It
- Pain-Free Dentistry in Your Neighborhood!
- Let Your Teeth Last a Lifetime
- Implants – Mccosh
- You Don’t Have to Dread Going to the Dentist Anymore
- Simple Life Hacks to Improve Your Smile
- To Floss Or Not to Floss
- Cosmetic Dentist in South Florida
- Tamarac Dentist
- South Florida Invisalign
Schedule an appointment now!
We accept some dental insurances and also offer an in-house dental club for patients that do not have insurance.
Mon: 10:00 AM to 6:30PM
Tue: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wed: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thu: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Fri: 9: 00 AM to 1:00 PM
No insurance, no problem! We offer our “Smile Club”
We offer an in house plan that makes dentistry affordable for everybody! Smile Club is a membership plan to helps uninsured patients. When you enroll for a low annual fee, you can save on all procedures.
Our Margate dentist, McCosh and her team have been providing the highest quality dental care to South Florida patients with affordable treatments.