- Root Canals Aren’t Anything to Worry About
- Thumb Sucking Should Be Discouraged as Children Get Older
- Back to School Dental Appointments
- Family Dentistry Is for Everyone in the Family
- How to Choose a New Dentist
- Leading Causes of Dental Damage
- Good Dental Habits Let Teeth Last a Lifetime
- When Should You Make Your Child’s First Dental Appointment?
- Invisalign Offers a Path to Perfect Teeth
- Your Smile Could Determine Your Future
- Make Your Summertime Dental Appointment Today
- The Four Types of Teeth in Your Mouth
- How to Have Your Own Personal Dentist
- Anybody Can Have a Perfect Smile
- There’s No Reason to Live with Dental Pain
- Short, Side-to-Side Brushing Best for Teeth
- Address Children’s Teeth Issues Early
- The Year’s Nearly Half Over. Have You Made Your Appointment Yet?
- Ask Us What Your Dental Insurance Covers
- Don’t Worry, Everybody Bites the Inside of Their Cheek
- How Should You Choose a New Dentist?
- See Your Dentist Before Going on Vacation
- Invisalign Lets Anybody Enjoy Straighter Teeth
- One Call Does It All: Plan Your Whole Dental Care Year!
- Regular Teeth Cleaning Offers Enormous Benefits
- You’re Never Too Old for Professional Dental Care
- Modern Dentistry Is Essentially Pain-Free
- Despite Busy Lives, It’s Important to Make Time for the Dentist
- Don’t Forget Your Dentist’s Appointment
- Avoid Getting Sick During the Cold and Flu Season
- At McCosh Family Dentistry, Visiting the Dentist Is Pain-Free
- Before Traveling, Visit Your Dentist
- A Bright Smile Is the Best Accessory
- Schedule All Your 2018 Appointments at Once
- During the Holidays, Enjoy Treats Wisely
- Deciphering Dense Dental Insurance
- Changing Attitudes About Going to the Dentist
- Dental Problems Sometimes Run in Families
- Brighten Your Smile for the Holiday Season
- McCosh Family Dentistry Offers a Stress-Free Experience
- You Don’t Have to Dread Going to the Dentist Anymore
- Finding a New Dentist Should Be Simple
- If You Need to Reschedule Your Appointment, Just Call!
- DRY MOUTH (XEROSTOMIA)
- Why Your Smile Matters
- Distractions Can Help Ease the Stress of Visiting the Dentist
- Flossing Can Help You Avoid Bad Breath
- Getting Great Dental Services Should Be Easy
- Understanding What Your Dental Insurance Covers
Schedule an appointment now!
We accept some dental insurances and also offer an in-house dental club for patients that do not have insurance.
Mon: 10:00 AM to 6:30PM
Tue: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wed: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thu: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Fri: 9: 00 AM to 1:00 PM
No insurance, no problem! We offer our “Smile Club”
We offer an in house plan that makes dentistry affordable for everybody! Smile Club is a membership plan to helps uninsured patients. When you enroll for a low annual fee, you can save on all procedures.
Our Margate dentist, McCosh and her team have been providing the highest quality dental care to South Florida patients with affordable treatments.