- Fascinating Facts about Your Teeth
- Even the Youngest Children Require Dental Care
- What Foods Are Bad for Your Teeth?
- Schedule College Students’ Appointments during Breaks
- Back to School Appointments Now Being Accepted
- Tooth Brushing Tips to Improve Your Smile
- Dental Care Improves Quality of Life
- 5-Step Strategy for Combating Bad Breath
- Time Is Running Out for Student Appointments
- Mouth Guards Beneficial for Athletes
- You Are Not Just Another Patient at McCosh Family Dentistry
- X-Rays Are an Important Tool for Modern Dentistry
- Sugary Treats and Healthy Teeth
- Introduce Your Children to Good Oral Care Early
- Today’s Dentistry Is Truly Pain Free
- Dental Care for the College Freshman
- Friendly and Helpful Staff Ease Dental Anxiety
- Get Your Smile Ready for Summer
- There’s No Dental Problem That Can’t Be Fixed
- We Are Fluent in Dental Insurance-ese
- Getting Ready for Photo Season
- Blowing Off Your Dental Appointment a Bad Idea
- This One Weird Trick Can Eliminate Bad Breath Permanently
- 5 Ways to Avoid Staining Your Teeth
- Regular Dental Care Could Be Good for Heart Health
- We Can Accommodate Your Busy Schedule
- Today Practically Any Dental Problem Can Be Repaired
- Changing Dentists Can Be a Challenge
- Need a Root Canal? Don’t Freak Out
- How to Tell Somebody They Have Bad Breath
- You May Not Realize You Have Bad Breath
- 3 Reasons to Look Forward to Visiting Your Dentist
- What Happens If You Stop Going to the Dentist?
- Celebrate the Magic of Children’s Baby Teeth Loss
- New Year, New Opportunity to Improve Your Smile
- Our Schedule Is Constantly In Flux
- You Don’t Have to Avoid Holiday Treats
- Moderation Is the Key to Enjoying Holiday Treats
- Get Your Teeth Ready for Holiday Pictures
- Bring the Whole Family to McCosh Family Dentistry!
- Maximizing ‘Use It Or Lose It’ Dental Benefits
- Let Us Know If Your Dental Insurance Has Changed
- The Truth Behind Stained Teeth
- Fear of Dentists Not Grounded in Reality
- A Beautiful Smile Is the Perfect Accessory
- Chipped or Broken Teeth Can Be Repaired
- 4 Must Have Oral Hygiene Essentials for Traveling
- Why Do Movie Stars Always Have Perfect Teeth?
- How to Maintain Oral Health While Traveling
- New in Town? Choose the Best Local Dentist
Schedule an appointment now!
We accept some dental insurances and also offer an in-house dental club for patients that do not have insurance.
Mon: 10:00 AM to 6:30PM
Tue: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wed: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thu: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Fri: 9: 00 AM to 1:00 PM
No insurance, no problem! We offer our “Smile Club”
We offer an in house plan that makes dentistry affordable for everybody! Smile Club is a membership plan to helps uninsured patients. When you enroll for a low annual fee, you can save on all procedures.
Our Margate dentist, McCosh and her team have been providing the highest quality dental care to South Florida patients with affordable treatments.